Who should I contact if I want to get information about visas?


You are encouraged to contact the DHA (Department of Home Affairs) if you have any questions about visas and visa applications. It is very important for you to be familiar with your visa conditions. Breach of any of your visa conditions may lead to the cancellation of your visa.